Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a Boy!

On Friday my good friend Gina had her fourth baby. She had three boys at home already and they were surprised (sort of :) to find out this one was another BOY! Gina is such a great mom, always so mellow, so if anyone could have 4 boys it's her. They are all so good too..
Anyways, I got to be there for the delivery, which was so fun! I was so excited, and honored when she called me to come. I'm so glad I was there! Gina is one of my closest and best friends, and I am so glad I could be there for her like she is for me!! Here's the handsome boy...

Grady James
January 9, 2009 6:04 pm
8 lbs. 20 1/2 in.

I decided I would make them a cake (surprising) for their 'welcome home' gift. (Can you tell I had some fondant left over from Blake's cake??)
I really wanted to try the bear, so this was the perfect occasion!
Hope they like it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

can I just tell you.... your cakes are amazing and you are amazing. Such talent!