Sunday, January 25, 2009

Check it out!

So if any of you are wondering, "Hasn't Aly done any cakes lately?", you need to know a little new info- I started a new blog just for all of my cakes! I have been doing so many of them I just decided to put them all in one spot. It's been a lot easier that way, and I can actually tell people one place to see all of my work.
I am having a blast with these cakes, and so far I have averaged about one cake a week (usually on the weekend). I haven't really blogged much about our family lately because, quite frankly, we haven't been doing much! It's been nice to slow down for a change.
So from now on, you'll have to visit my cake blog at www.bsweetcakes.blogspot.com to see my newest creations. And, let me tell you, I've got some good ones coming up! (You can also click on the 'B Sweet Cakes' link on the right side of this blog.) Thanks everyone!!!

No comments: