Monday, November 3, 2008

Sinful sweets

I got to make Mickey's 10th Birthday cake for him and, I must say, it turned out so cute! I found this recipe for a 'Ship's Ahoy' ice cream cake in a mag and thought he'd like it. He loved it, and it really wasn't that difficult! I had fun...


Here's some more practice stuff from my cake class. This class was on cupcakes, and for those of you who hate clowns, BEWARE! There are images that are not suitable for your eyes! I have to admit, they are pretty scary looking. It was fun, but the smell of lard frosting is starting to get to me...



2 comments:

cathy said...

Oh Aly, I so know what you mean.  I took cake decorating back when Tara was a baby and yes the smell of the frosting is yech.  But, the rewards are so memorable.  Very proud of your artistic ability.  HugsLV Auntie

George said...

thanks for the warning. LOL Those look great. You always blow me away with your artistic abilities. I wonder where you get that from?????