Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little Pumpkin

So I went to my really good friend Gina's baby shower today, and I just had to blog about it. It was one of the cutest baby showers I've been to! For starters the invites were so cute, brown and orange color scheme and read:

Baby smiles, giggles galore
Gina and Larry are having one more!
Big Brothers Dylan, Jake and Owen
have plenty to share.
This is just a "sprinkle" to show we care.

Trains & Trucks or Ribbon & Bows... Boy or Girl nobody knows!

So cute, right? The theme was Gina's favorite, Fall decor! Who would've thought 'Fall' for a baby shower? There was a cute sign that said "Gina's Little Pumpkin" that was hung across the patio. The tables were decorated with fall leaves, flowers and had super cute table favors:

If you can't see, there's a caramel apple with a cute 'Thank You from Gina's Little Pumpkin' tag on it. There was a candy bar table with different fall colored candies in glass containers, along with orange, yellow and brown chinese take-out boxes to take some home in.

Well most of you know how much I love to decorate and party plan- this was right up my alley! Gina told me that when she first saw it she thought of me... that was so sweet. :) So who's gonna have a baby next fall so we can do it? Ha Ha!! (Seriously, let me know...)

Thanks for inviting me, Gina! Can't wait to meet your new little pumpkin!!!

No comments: