Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break!

For Spring Break we decided to take the kids to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. We just love it there, and haven't been in a while.

Such a 'loving' brother & sister... ;)

The kids loved touching the sea stars and urchins.

Here's us trying to touch the bat rays, although the kids were petrified..
(And according to Tyler, this is my "crazy hair". Ha ha!!)

Go figure, wouldn't touch a bat ray, but he'll touch a shark!?!?

Blakey enjoying the beautiful day (and my sunglasses:)

I think the quote was, "Bird if you bite me I'm gonna..."
The things we do for our kids. :)

Our big girl!

Blake LOVED the fish!

My new favorite picture!
All 3 looking AND smiling! Amazing!!

...and the car ride home. Great day!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

LMAO at them all sleeping!