Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School Days...

School starts today!!! We had an awesome morning- the kids were excited to wake up, had a nice walk to school, and a teary send-off (for Mommy anyways). All made for a great first day of school. I still can't believe Camryn is in 1st grade and my little man Ty is a Kindergartener!! They were both very excited and had NO problems whatsoever!!


Ty & his teacher Mrs. Ancich


At his desk...

...and reading their first story together :)

Here's Camryn meeting her teacher, Mrs. Osborn (who also had Uncle Kyle and cousin Mikayla as students!).

"Bye, Mom & Dad!!"

At her new "big girl" desk

We can't wait to see how this year will unfold- I'm sure with LOTS of adventure!!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice pics of their first day! Are "all" the moms taking pictures in the classroom? I'm just wondering...

Aly said...

Yes, ALL the parents were taking pics... lots of them!! Ha ha.. :)

Cindy said...

Thanks for the link to your blog. It's great to see pics of the kids! They are so cute. Saw your pics of the Witts. I went to Sonora with Cory & did some work with him through AVID there once I started teaching. How do you all know him/them?