Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Little Cheerleader

On my birthday we got to spend the evening at a football game for one of our local high schools. Cam had attended their "Jr Cheer Camp" this summer, and part of their performance was at a Fall football game! I was so cute to see her out there on the field. She had a blast with all the cheerleaders, and we had a blast watching. It was crazy to be back there... It seemed like not that long ago I was on that field. I swear, we wore more clothing back then though!!!






Ty being silly :) Or was it bored??

Me & my Ty

For some reason he was being shy with Daddy

And Blakey? Smiling and laughing, as usual!!
All in all, it was a fun evening, and I didn't even mind spending my birthday there. We went out to dinner afterwards, which was nice too!!

No comments: